SiriusPoint is a global insurer and reinsurer providing solutions to clients and brokers in almost 150 countries. Bermuda-headquartered with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Stockholm and other locations around the world, we are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (SPNT).
We have licenses to write Property & Casualty and Accident & Health insurance and reinsurance globally. Our offering and distribution capabilities are strengthened by a portfolio of strategic partnerships with Managing General Agents and technology-driven insurance services companies within our Insurance & Services division.
With over $3 billion total capital, SiriusPoint’s operating companies have a financial strength rating of A- (Excellent) from AM Best, S&P and Fitch.
2022 press releases:
- SiriusPoint Expands Life Reinsurance Team to Enhance its Global Product Offering
- SiriusPoint Announces Strategic Partnership with Sports Insurance and Risk Management Platform, Players Health
- SiriusPoint Announces the Appointment of Jason Robart to its Board of Directors
- SiriusPoint Celebrates One Year Anniversary
- Christopher Price Joins SiriusPoint as Head of Travel
- SiriusPoint Promotes Shams Patel to Chief Pricing Actuary
- SiriusPoint Invests in Honeycomb, a Disruptive US ‘People-Focused, Tech-Driven’ Multi-Family Home Insurer
- SiriusPoint Invests in Crypto Data and Technology Provider Lukka
Fixing reinsurers’ big data problem
- December 14
A more open ecosystem approach to data is urgently needed to expand the universe of insurable risk in Asia.
SiriusPoint taps Heerasing for international role
- October 13
The Singapore-based exec becomes head of strategic business development and will focus first on the Asia Pacific region.
Q&A: SiriusPoint’s Cramér Manhem talks APAC strategy after Third Point tie-up
- April 27
The president of international reinsurance discussed product lines, disruptive technology and pandemic recovery.
Cramér Manhem to oversee SiriusPoint’s Asia operation
- March 3
The executive will oversee the specialty (re)insurer's regional operations after the Third Point Re/Sirius deal closed recently.
Sirius to combine with Third Point Re
- August 10
The two firms will change name to SiriusPoint and control US$2.5bn of GWP, including in Asia.